Record your video interview here
Thank you for your application to join us at Sussex Door to door distribution ltd!
Leaflet Distributor is an important role for us and we are pleased that you expressed interest in fulfilling it.
We would therefore like to invite you to complete a video introduction so that we can get to know you a little better.
Video introductions allow us to give all qualified candidates a fair go. The process is designed to save you time, and can be completed when and where convenient. All videos are reviewed in line with our recruitment practices at Sussex Door to door distribution ltd and we follow criteria to ensure this is a fair process. We greatly look forward to your response.
What to expect?
1) There will be 10 questions.
2) You will not be allowed practice questions in this interview.
3) Your questions will be Hidden - you will have 30 seconds to read each question before recording begins.
4) You will have an option to retake all the questions.
5) After each question is submitted, you will not be able to go back and review the previous question.
1) The interview can be completed on your phone or computer.
2) For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.
3) Make sure you have a strong, working internet connection.
4) We will automatically test your webcam, sound and internet speed to ensure you are ready to go.
Top 4 Tips for Video Interviews
1) Be natural, you aren’t expected to be ‘perfect’ and robots need not apply.
2) Make sure you are in a quiet, well lit environment.
3) Eye contact with the camera is important.
4) Good luck ! ;-)
Have more questions about your video interview before you get started?
Check out our Candidate Video Tutorial Here
Want to read our most frequently asked questions about video interviewing?
Check out our Applicants Support Center for more information!
Good luck, you’ve got this!